When your business requires expensive equipment and machinery to operate, each new purchase can represent a major challenge. Purchasing new equipment puts a strain on your working capital, which can make it hard for you to take on new opportunities or even just to keep up with monthly expenses. Equipment leasing with Money and Motion can help you get the equipment you need and keep money in your pocket.
Money in Motion has the ability to lease virtually any asset that your business may be looking to acquire. If it generates revenue we will lease it!
This allows you to lease the equipment you need without taking precious capital from your business or tying up valuable short term lines with your bank which would reduce your capital base. Equipment can be leased with little or no upfront capital and rental/lease payments matched to expected machine revenues/cash flow, thus allowing you to stay on the forefront of your industry.
What Kind of Equipment Do You Lease?
We can finance a wide range of equipment and machinery. Basically, if it generates revenue for your business, then we can lease it! Anything from:
- Trucks and Trailers—dump trucks, long haul trucks and livestock trailers, gravel trailer, dump trailers
- Construction Equipment—compactors, cranes, hoists and lifts, excavators, skid steers, loaders, backhoes, boom truck
- Waste Recycling Equipment—septic trucks, garbage trucks, grinders
- Towing Equipment—tow trucks, wreckers, flatbed, NRC
- Agricultural Equipment—balers, plows and seeding equipment
- Automotive Shop Equipment—alignment equipment, lifts and hoists or diagnostics
- Computer and Networking Equipment—desktop computers, printers and scanners
- Medical Equipment—blood analyzers, lab testing equipment to ultrasound equipment
- Golf Course and Turf Equipment— tractors, utility vehicles and golf carts
- Material Handling Equipment—all terrain forklifts, pallet jacks and ramps
- Printing Equipment—digital copiers, to industrial or laser printers
Call us toll-free at 1-800-461-8625 to speak with an Equipment Leasing Agent or fill out our online form below.
Lease to own
What Is It?
You can lease your equipment for a specific term at specific payments with a determined end value where you intend to acquire the asset for the residual amount.
Is It For You?
The equipment you need to successfully run your business may be very expensive. Leasing is a cost effective way to deliver a high quality service to your clients without having to invest your own capital into the machinery.
What Is It?
A sale leaseback is utilized when you have equity in your equipment but you are short on long term capital. We will arrange to purchase your equipment from you and lease it back to you over a specific timeframe at predetermined payments. This is very effective when you do not have a proper line of credit with your bank for short term working capital purposes.
Is It For You?
If you need working capital…you bet
What Is It?
A residual lease is an agreement where we have worked out with you a payment that better matches the revenue stream that the machine will generate and have put a residual at the end of the lease that is close to the wholesale value at that time. This is very popular when a client is more interested in trading up to a new piece of equipment at the time the residual comes due and we will work with them to do so. The residual can also simply be rewritten on a new lease. Many of our leases do require custom tailored payment programs to match the revenue expectations of the machine and we are one of the few leasing companies who understand this process.
Is It For You?
A residual lease lets you conserve your cash flow, manage your budget better and deduct the applicable taxes, as well. If you think this option would help your business, apply now!
Our leases generally range from 24 to 84 month terms.
The Advantages of Equipment Leasing
Leasing your equipment rather than purchasing it outright allows you to maintain a higher level of working capital. You can acquire new equipment without having to put a large amount of cash upfront. But the good news doesn’t stop there, you’ll also benefit from:
- Manageable Fees and Expenses—Having regular lease payments makes it much easier to stick to yearly and monthly budgets.
- Flexible Financing Options—Money in Motion leases are designed to help your business succeed. Your method of payment and any specific requirements that you might have, like skip payments or seasonal payments, are all part of the package.
- Upgrading—As your equipment becomes obsolete, you’ll need to upgrade to a newer model if you want to stay competitive. With a Money in Motion lease, you can upgrade at any time with very little change to your monthly payments.
- New Equipment Now—When you are leasing your equipment, you can trade up when you’re ready instead of waiting until you have enough savings on hand to do so. Working with the latest equipment can give you a major competitive advantage no matter what industry you’re in.
- Tax Breaks—Along with your interests costs, your lease payment can also be used as a tax deduction.
The Money in Motion Advantage
Enjoy all the benefits of equipment leasing with Money in Motion’s flexible financing options. We offer all of our customers a much quicker turnaround time than traditional banks. You can easily apply online, and receive an answer within 24 hours. You’ll also have peace of mind knowing that your personal assets are kept separate.
Our team of professionals are knowledgeable to the industry you’re in and understand the challenges that come with seasonal work flow. We offer competitive pricing and syndicated financing so you can access the funding you need.
How Do I Apply
The application process is as easy as pie. Simply fill out a credit application with details about your assets and current financial information and send it our way. We’ll get back to you within a day so that no time is wasted. Contact us today for:
- Construction Equipment Financing & Construction Equipment Refinancing
- Truck Financing & Truck Refinancing
- Engine Financing & Engine Refinancing
- Waste Recycling Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Transportation Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Oil & Gas Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Forestry Financing & Refinancing
- Manufacturing Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Towing Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Computers and Tech/Software Financing & Refinancing
- Industrial Equipment Financing & Refinancing
- Passenger Vehicle Financing & Refinancing
If you have further questions or you’re ready to get started call or visit us today. We have offices in Sudbury, Toronto, Winnipeg, and throughout Canada we’re here to help you put your money in motion!