Should Your Company Buy or Lease Agriculture Equipment?
Whether you need it for the season or a lifetime, agriculture equipment is an absolute necessity, because you can rarely ever use substitutes or alternatives that will get the job done properly and on time. The right tools can make all the difference when it comes to farming, but agriculture equipment is not cheap. Once you have established what you need, you have to decide if buying or leasing farm equipment is the right option for your family farm, agriculture business, school, or other organization. Cash resources, project needs, and long-term goals will all play a factor in your decision, but understanding the benefits and disadvantages of leasing and buying can help you make up your mind.
Read on below for a quick comparison or contact Money in Motion to find out more about agriculture equipment financing from Vancouver to Newfoundland and everywhere in between. We offer flexible financing options across Canada, so you have access to customized leasing plans and the equipment you need, no matter where you live. Contact us today to learn more.
Pros of Agriculture Equipment Leasing
To truly understand the benefits of leasing versus the advantages that come with buying, read the list below. The team at Money in Motion can help you determine the best option when you tell us more about your business needs and equipment financing requirements.
Here the advantages associated with leasing farm equipment:
- Tax deductions. Depending on provincial laws, you may be able to include lease payments in your tax deduction.
- Available capital. Keep capital available for unexpected costs and other expenses.
- Tailored equipment financing. Your payment plan can be optimized to suit your ideal billing schedule.
- Skip the down payment. Without that upfront expense, you can invest in other areas of your business or operations.
- End–of-lease options. Whether you have long-term aspirations for ownership or your eyes set on the latest agriculture equipment, you can choose your next move once the lease is up.
- New Equipment. That latest and greatest we just mentioned can be yours when you are not tied down to farming equipment that you have owned for years.
Money in Motion is happy to provide agriculture financing and leasing agreements that are optimized for your business. Regardless of your industry, the equipment you need, or your reasons for choosing to lease, we can provide a financing solution that keeps your business running. If you need agriculture equipment financing in Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Newfoundland, or anywhere in Canada, we can direct you towards the right lease option. Contact us with your questions or to learn more about the financial benefits and practical considerations of farm equipment leasing.
Get more information by filling out a credit application online or call us today toll-free at 1-800-461-8625. You can also explore our variety of equipment leasing options online. If you would like to tell us more about your business needs or have any questions about our range of services, please fill out an online contact form and we will get back to you promptly.