Everything You Need To Know About Equipment Financing
If opportunity comes knocking, will you be able to answer the door?
The goal of every business is to thrive and that can be difficult in today’s rocky economic landscape. You need to be able to jump on the opportunities that’ll allow your business to grow and succeed. If you can’t take on a new contract unless you can get new equipment, then equipment financing might be just what you need.
Benefits of equipment financing
Equipment financing and leasing have a number of benefits for businesses of all sizes. Financing your equipment purchases with Money in Motion can help you:
- Maintain a consistent budget
- Free up working capital
- Create a payback schedule that matches your revenue streams
- Keep your technology and equipment up to date
- Dispose of old equipment quickly and easily
- Stay one step ahead of the competition
- Manage your assets
- Reduce your risks
Types of equipment financing available
Money in Motion offers a number of flexible leasing options designed with your business in mind including:
- Lease to Own — Lease to own equipment financing allows you to lease new equipment for a set term with a predetermined buyout amount at the end of term. It’s a great option if you need to add more equipment to your fleet but don’t have the capital to invest up front.
- Sale leaseback — Sale leaseback financing allows you to use your assets to free up some capital. You sell your equipment to us and we lease it back to you. A great option if you don’t have a line of credit and you need the flexibility of working capital.
- Residual leases — A residual lease is a financing option designed to match the revenue stream that a specific piece of equipment is expected to generate. This is a great option if you need to conserve your cash flow and upgrade your equipment frequently. When the residual comes due, we can help you trade up to a newer piece of equipment.
What type of equipment can I finance?
Money in Motion helps you lease any type of equipment that will be used as part of your business operations including, but not limited to:
- Forestry equipment
- Hydraulic drills
- And more!
Money in Motion can help you finance the equipment you need to grow your business. We offer equipment leasing, accounts receivable financing, working capital loans, creditor insurance and equipment sales with our partner lakes leasing equipment sales division. Contact us today and put your money in motion!